Welcome to Nationwide Dog.
A place to learn about your dog. Read reviews, guides and tips with everything about dogs!
- 3 Best Deshedding Shampoos for DogsAs a pet parent, everything relating to my dog is an absolute delight, except for its excessive shedding. But unfortunately, it is common for dogs to shed an excessive amount of hair daily. From your furniture and carpets to clothes: you will find a massive amount of your dog’s hair sticking to every surface. In
- Earthbath Dog Shampoo Reviews And AnalysisYou share many things with your beloved dog and why wouldn’t you? Dogs are one of the few best things that happened to us really. But owning a dog requires the best care from you. It’s very important to maintain hygiene and keep him in the best possible safe environment. Earthbath is known for providing
- TropiClean Dog Shampoo Review And AnalysisIf you have the habit of cuddling with your puppy often then this is one of the reasons why you want him to be fresh and clean. Moreover, just like humans, dogs need to be clean to stay healthy. Those who own a dog would agree that hugging and patting is a must do. Without
How to Care For Your Dogs Teeth? | ...
- How Long Can A Dog Live Without Food?Have you ever asked your self how long can a dog live without food or how long can my dog go without eating? If yes, then you’ve come to the right article. Most dogs have a tendency to stop eating at random times and it can definitely be a concern if they don’t eat for
- My Dog Wont Let Me Cut His Nails What Can I Do?Proper nail care is extremely important for dogs since they use their paws each and every day. Luckily, when dogs walk and run around, their nails are filed in a remarkably natural way. However, sometimes it’s needed to take matters into your own hands and to cut your dog’s nails yourself to avoid problems. But,
- Can Dogs Sleep With A Cone On?If you have a dog, chances are high that you have dealt or will have to deal with the dreaded cone at least once in your life. That is to say, dogs have to wear a cone for a number of reasons, ranging from having an infection to just being operated on, for example. Now,